Experience the Magic of Santa
The magic of the holiday season comes alive with a visit to Santa’s winter wonderland. Santa will be here starting November 17, 2023 and is located between Auntie Anne's and Sterling Optical on the first floor near the food court. A visit with Santa is always free and photo packages are available for purchase.
Schedule Your Spot to Meet the Big Guy
Pre-Booking your visit is recommended to help reduce wait time and it's easy:
- Pre-book now and receive a free personalized video from North Pole after your visit, powered by Portable North Pole.
- All guests who pre-book will also receive a personalized call from Santa prior to your visit.
- Show up at your designated time.
- Share your wish list with Santa and his helpers.
- Make a lasting memory and get your photo taken with Santa.
Santa's Schedule and Hours
Fri 11/17– Sat 11/18: 11am-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sun 11/19: 12pm-6pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Mon 11/20- Wed 11/22: 2pm-7pm
November 23 (Thanksgiving):
November 24 -30:
Fri 11/24 - Sat 11/25: 11am-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sun 11/26: 12pm-6pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Mon 11/27- Thurs 11/30: 2pm - 7pm
Fri 12/1: 11am-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sat 12/2: 10am-8pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sun 12/3: 12pm-6pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Mon 12/4 -Fri 12/8 : 11am-7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sat 12/9 10am - 8pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sun 12/10: 12pm - 6pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Mon 12/11 - Fri 12/15: 11am - 7pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sat 12/16: 10am - 8pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Sun 12/17: 12pm - 6pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
Mon 12/18 - Sat 23: 10am-8pm (Break: 3pm-4pm)
December 24 (Christmas Eve):
Sun: 9am-4pm (Break: 1pm-2pm)